We are going to show you some of the best badminton racquets under 100 to get you started with one of the easiest games enjoyed across the globe. With so many racquets on the market with different features and price ranges, this article will help you with your choice.
Best Badminton Racquets Under 100
|YONEX Muscle Power 5 Badminton Pre-Strung Racket (Red) (UG4)
|YONEX Muscle Power 2 2016 Badminton Racket 2 Rackets
|YONEX Nanoray 7000I G4-2U Badminton Racquet (Blue)
|LI-NING Badminton Racket Turbo Force 1000
Best Badminton Racquets Under 100 with Reviews
1. Yonex Muscle Power 5 Badminton Pre Strung Racket – Red
- Flex: Stiff, Frame: Aluminum
- Shaft: Steel, Stringing Advice: U 16-20 lbs.
- Grip Size: G4, Weight: U
- Isometric Head Shape
- Larger sweet spot than most badminton racuqets
This model from Yonex is one of the best value for money rackets. It is stiff enough to improve the flexibility of the racket and absorb maximum shock. This product has a high lifespan due to the innovative design. The isometric shape of the racket makes the ‘sweet spot’ to be bigger. A bigger ‘sweet spot’ ensures the hit is perfect. The frame and the shaft are made from aluminum material which is light and can sustain high stress.
The weight is evenly distributed on the racquet makes it easy to handle. It is a good racquet for a beginner who is interested in offensive play.
2. Yonex Muscle Power 2 Badminton Racket
An excellent racquet choice for anyone looking for a racket under 100 and is appropriate for beginners who need good rackets for exercise or recreational players. The frame is designed from aluminum and the shaft from steel, with the weight of both the frame and the shaft well balanced. The strings are well rounded on the archways, ensuring that the player does not experience fatigue on contact. It has one of the best grips that can ensure you have the perfect handling without slippage and a good power stroke which is hard to get from racquets under 100. It would be a good choice for any aggressive player.
3. YONEX Nanoray 7000I G4-2U Badminton Racquet
- Grip Size : G4 (3.25 Inches)| Weight : 4U (80-84.9 grams). Head Size 95.3 sq/in
- Shaft - steel, the grip size is g4 which provides good grip on the racquet
It is one of the best rackets for intermediate players. The racquet is made from granite which is used on both the frame and the shaft.
NANORAY 7000i is light and its designed for fast swings. It has a build in T-joint at the point of connection of the head and the shaft. The joint improves the strength of the joint making the racket to be durable. The frame uses aero cross section technology which makes it resistant to air. The concept helps improve its swing speed and power transfer.
It also has an isometric head which increases the sweet spot for the racket. These features improve its handling capabilities and maximum power output.
4. Li-Ning Badminton Racket Turbo Force 1000
- EXTRA RIGID CONTROL FRAME: Vortex geometry frame gives extra head rigidity to ensure that players get maximum performance even with off centre hitting
- VIBRATION DAMPENING SYSTEM: Pro V12 grommets absorb much of vibration created when a player is hard hitting.
- FRAME CONSTRUCTION: Japanese Hi Modulus Carbon is the highest specification carbon available on the market.
- KEY RACKET SPECS: Weight: 86g/Flex: Stiff/Balance: Even
- FULL COVER INCLUDED: Full cover to ensure essential protection from scuffs and dust.
If you are shopping for the best badminton rackets under 100, you may consider the above listed. A racket is one of the critical equipment you need in badminton. Proper research and analysis would give you the perfect choice of a racket.